Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Roses & Chocolates

It's a lovely rainy day. And in a lovely mood too. That also means it's the right time for another post! Well I received a surprise gifts delivery this morning. A bouquet of fresh roses and a box of Ferrero Rocher from my dear sisters and lil brother. Though it's already April 24th (and there are 24 roses as well.. hehe!), but still, it's not too late for a lil birthday surprise, aite? Hehehe... Thank God that I'm totally blessed with wonderful siblings and a beautiful life :)

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
24 beautiful red roses that shout, "You're always on our minds 24 hours everyday, Angah!!!!!" :p

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
They're really lovely and surely they're 'spensive too, Along! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH


the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Receiving roses & chocolates from a guy might be a BLAH to most women nowadays but it's never a "NO" if you received it from your loved ones. To be honest, this awesome combo has never failed to make my day :D


the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Who else in this world would care about you more than your spouse and family?

Anyway, making other people HAPPY is indeed essential in Islam in order to gain Allah's love. And it seems that important people in my life are always trying their best to keep me happy. May Allah protect and shower them with His infinite blessings! LOVE.

4 comments:

Eirini Pappa said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Nikita Kimistri said...

Hi Ella West,

Thanks a lot for the wish! And thanks for the follow ;)

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

I love your blog and your style. You are very beautiful. Kisses from Spain.

follow me and i follow back?

follow me and i follow back

Nikita Kimistri said...

Hi there Maria,

Thanks for your kind comment. Sure, no problem. I'll visit yours soon. Take care!