Friday, April 19, 2013

Nikita at 27

Assalamu'alaikum means peace be upon you! :)

Today is the last day. I mean the last day of Nikita being 27. In Shaa Allah I'm turning 28 this midnight, which means another 2 more years to go before I reach 30!?! WUTTA??! Oh my, time is running so fast these days. I always feel like I'm just about 19 going on 20! An undergraduate engineering student who treasured the "I AM IN A BAND" lifestyle kind of thing, skipping classes, a girl who listened to emo songs a lot with that 'grumpy and easily annoyed' attitude that was so irritating especially to people around her!!

To my wonderful family, my loving boyfriend cum hubby now and my fantastic ex-bandmates ever; NAZIER, OFIE, SHASH, AZAM, YASSER (you guys are all happily married now.. YAY), I'm so SORRY for the things that I've done to all of you. I really mean it. OFIE (if you ever read this entry), you were right about my ego issue and I'd thank you for that. I'm sorry and I've forgiven you for your harsh words long long time ago (which indeed hurt me deeply).  And I hope you'll do the same. Anyway, I'd wish we could still be friends like before... Well the so-called 'rebellious grumpy' girl has become more ladylike now and hopefully she's no longer a 'headache' to some people.. HEHEHE. Despite all the negative remarks and certain dreams that are still not fulfilled, I'd thank Allah for all the unexpected achievements in life that I've made within these golden years of being YOUNG. Well few more minutes to go and I'm quite nervous! Hahha *To be exact at 7:04PM tomorrow, hence, looks like I still have like hourS left...? xo* ;)

A message to all my awesome readers out there (especially to the younger generation):

10 years - that isn't too long, my friend! Trust me. So waste not any of your precious time. Go and pursue your dreams. DREAM BIG because impossible are always possible in our 20s!❤ 

No comments: