Sunday, July 28, 2013

Slowing Down

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamu'alaikum to the Muslims & hi to my non-muslim readers!!!

Sorry for the delay as my hubby has safely arrived home last week! YAY. *Just to let you know this* since I did mention in one of my posts last time that I would definitely need to slowdown on my blogging activities when my Mr. is around.. heheh. Furthermore, it's RAMADHAN. The suitable month to train as well as to improve ourselves in order to become a better Muslim (well I guess the same goes to all Muslims out there...). Therefore, it would be greatly appreciated if you could just BEAR with me, ok! Ahahha. *Honestly I'm really looking forward to continue with my so-called pilgrimage journal but unfortunately not for this entry. Not at the moment (hmm looks like it!). But that'll be coming soon. In Shaa Allah...*

So happy fasting to all my Muslim readers. Happy Qiyam al-Layl (remaining awake at night for voluntary prayers) too! May we all be granted with the blessings of the "Night of a Thousand Months"... the LAYLATUL QADR :)

P.s. Here's one of my latest outfits from aRLENE.my. Looove my new top peplace! ;)

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com

Outfit:
Scarf: Pashmina
PICKS-TOP long peplace gold with black inner: aRLENE
Jeans: Unbranded (my all-time favorite! :p)
Heels: COACH

6 comments:

Fiey said...

Owh..tu namenye peplace ker..hikhikhik tak tau lah pulak ingat peplum jugak♥ salam ramdhan from kl ;)

Nortehanon said...

What a lovely outfit! I love the intricate embroidery work. Blessings to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! :) I just tagged you in the 13 personal questions tag on my blog! Check it out!<3
Penny Rose
pinkandpetals.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just tagged you in the 13 personal questions tag, on my blog! check it out!<3
Penny Rose
pinkandpetals.blogspot.com

Farida said...

You are very beautiful, Nikita! With the scarf draped over your head, your face shows all its lovely features. The blouse looks gorgeous on you!

Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi

Love your blog.Mine is candicedhani.blogspot.com