Monday, April 29, 2013

Sisters Quotes


Holla! These are among my favorite quotes about SISTERS of all time. Dedicated to my partners in crime ;)


"Sisters by blood or marriage. Friends by choice. You can be boring and tedious with sisters but you have to put on a good face with friends"  
- Unknown -

"Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship"
 - Margaret Mead -
 
"When mom and dad don't understand,
a sister always will" 

- Unknown -

"Sisters are different flowers 
from the same garden"
- Unknown - 

"We acquire friends and we make enemies but our sisters come with the territory"
- Evelyn Loeb
 
the expatriate's wife
My younger sis said I was "CAMWHORING". Did she actually mean it..
Or has the word become revolutionized nowadays?? ;p
 
"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost"
- Marion C Garretty - 

 "Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five"
 - Pam Brown -

 "Sometimes it's better to be a sister than a princess"
- Unknown -


"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child"
- Linda Sunshine - 

"You and I are sisters. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up....... after I finish laughing!
- Unknown - 


G❤DBYEAPRIL

2 comments:

AVY said...

Loving the mask and I sometimes wish I had a sister.



/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Nikita Kimistri said...

hi avy,

thanks for your kind comment. anyway, you're such a talented young writer. i was so impressed by your stories :)