Saturday, April 20, 2013

Growing Older Gracefully

We want to live longer in this world but often scared of getting older... Why is that so? Alhamdulillah, I'm turning a year older now :)

Anyway, I always love this song by Dixie Chicks (though the video clip might be a bit pathetic but still, to have a preggy lady in is kind of cute!). Who cares because I'd enjoy the song for its lyrics as well as its music... hehe. Hopefully I would be able to make a video of me singing this song (perhaps with ukulele too?) one fine day! *LOL*



LANDSLIDE

I took my love and I took it down
Climbed a mountain then I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life


Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too

Well...


P.s. Aite, I'm going out now. Got to have some fun! CHEERS

4 comments:

NATALIA NAZIMEK (nthlee) said...

Thank you! I like your blog, great song! :)

Farida said...

Hi Nikita, thank you for finding time to comment on my blog. My great grandmother is from Malaysia and is half Malay and Portuguese. She then married a Filipino. And my name was given by my grandmother :)

Yes, our country boasts of beautiful beaches. I hope to read more of your posts in the future. Take care!

Nikita Kimistri said...

Thanks, Nathalee! ;)

Nikita Kimistri said...

Hi Farida. No wonder that you have a Malay name. Awesome! Anyway, it's nice to know someone from Philippines. Keep coming back, ok! You take care, too :D