Friday, April 12, 2013

Ocean of Parfums (Part 1)

Assalamu'alaikum, hi ya olls!!!

Since APRIL is a special month to me (my birthday month.. yeah!), hence, I wish I would be able to post as many articles as possible for this month. Furthermore, my beloved hubby flew back to the Middle East about few days ago and therefore, looks like I'm going to have ample time for my blog at least for few weeks!! HUHUHU. *Though another side of me admit that I started to miss Bubu so badly...*

Well actually this is among something that I would really love to share with you since the beginning! In my previous article titled, "Oh! Lavender", posted in February 2013, I did mention that I am an EXTREME fragrance lover (ooopsieee.. my sincere apology to some of you for having that article written in my mother tongue but I promise it'll only happen once in a while, ok? :p). So I'm going to 'expose' you on my favorite perfumes (those that I wear nowadays...). FYI, I seldom bought myself perfumes ever since I started to know my hubby up until now. I'd mean it, seriously!!! Why..? My hubby usually transits in UAE and hence, the duty free Dubai International Airport is just like his second home... HAHHA. On top of that, my hubby has a really good sense in selecting fragrances that would suit me best without failed!! *LOL* I've been to Dubai in December 2011 (for the first time) and I can tell you that the airport was AWESOME. I LVE Emirates, by the way :D

emirates dubai
Dubai International Airport, UAE
I don't own a copyright for this picture. Credit to the photographer!

The perfumes that I wear nowadays; PRADA Candy, DKNY Golden Delicious, Trésor Midnight Rose, LACOSTE Touch of Pink, BURBERRY THE BEAT and an exclusive Arabic Perfume (without brand... tehee!). 

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
CURRENT not-so-many COLLECTION


                           
Honestly I kind of like the sweet and fruity smell compared to the strong ones (by default!). However, I admit that the strong and classy ladylike smell works best for evening occasions. And of course I would prefer EDP more!! Anyway, PRADA Candy and DKNY Golden Delicious are the latest in my collection so far. So what's now..? Allow me to describe them in my own words ^_^

PRADA Candy (EDP)
Personality: Young, Sexy, Wild
Remarks: I think it smells more like FLOWERBYKENZO after few hours of wearing it. Love it and 200% agreed that the scent lasts longer compared to others :)

DKNY Golden Delicious (EDP)
Personality: Classy, Mature, Sweet
Remarks: It is rich with the aromas of 'Golden Delices' apple mixed with white roses, Casablanca lilies, vanilla orchid and lily of the valley (so far that I can remember of...). Some people might be allergic to the scent of lilies but I'm so fortunate to be IN LOVE with them! *Wink*

LACOSTE Touch of Pink (EDT)
Personality: Young, Energetic, Charismatic
Remarks: The first perfume ever bought by my hubby back in 2005 (he was just came back from Dubai at that time). The reason why I keep on buying it is because of the sentimental smell that truly reminds me of the early days when we were just started our relationship! And can I also say that it makes me feel like I'm still the same 20-year old girl everytime I wear it..? AHAHHA

Trésor Midnight Rose (EDP)
Personality: Classy, Mysterious, Seductive
Remarks: The kind of smell that I love and perhaps it's also because of Emma Watson (not to forget the cute purple rose too... hehe)

BURBERRY THE BEAT (EDP)
Personality: Charismatic, Sexy, Romantic
Remarks: The one that I love the most! It was my wedding gift and I just couldn't believe that I managed not to finish it until now. It reminds me of our honeymoon in Bali Island

Arabic Perfume
Personality: Classy, Sweet, Seductive
Remarks: Bought this in Sharjah, UAE. I miss Emirates badly :(

Well I also used to wear paco rabanne Lady MILLION, BVLGARI Rose Essentielle and ESCADA Sunset Heat last time. Except for BVLGARI, Trésor and the sweet Arabic perfume, others were all bought by my dear hubby ;)

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
What I wore PREVIOUSly

paco rabanne Lady MILLION (EDP)
Personality: Classy, Sexy, Wild
Remarks: It smells SUPERB. Used to be my 'signature' and it reminds me of year 2011 (when I was still working with Sime Darby)

BVLGARI Rose Essentielle (EDP)
Personality: Classy, Romantic, Unique
Remarks: I know the smell is quite strong but still, it reminds me a lot of my wedding day

ESCADA Sunset Heat (EDT)
Personality: Young, Sweet, Energetic 
Remarks: I wore this during my university years. How I miss the good old days.. huh
 
Well it's nearly 2AM and I would definitely have the courage to continue on my writing if it's NOT because of that!! Heheheh. Aite fellas, In Shaa Allah will be seeing you in my next post on "Ocean of Parfums (Part 2)". Good night, World..! مع السلامة


TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://anabiha.blogspot.com/2013/04/wang-tunai-rm5000-untuk-blogger.html