Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wash Ur Gossips

Assalamu'alaikum. Holla!

Wutta great Saturday night, huh! So where did you have your dinner today? Well I hope it was lovely! Just wondering since I'm actually in a mood to blog about a really COOL & CATCHY place to hang out this time (plus good food, of course!!). Perhaps this will be great if you want something a little different :)))

Well if you happen to be in Shah Alam, there's a Muslim café called Wash Ur Gossips that I would highly recommend you to check out. Located at Section 15, this LAUNDROMAT café (with its sky blue signboard depicting a cup in a laundry machine) surely deserves a review! As far as I'm concerned, it's the FIRST-ever and the only laundromat concept café in Malaysia so far... heeee. Aite, what's so awesome about this place besides the rare concept, its unique name and cool tagline? Definitely the FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!!!

Wash Ur Gossips offers a wide variety of dishes (both Western & Asian fare) and gosh, they're all at affordable prices! Well I've been there twice with my family and we were completely satisfied with the food as well as its cozy ambience (not to forget the warm welcome received from
the owner, Uncle Danny Hamdan and his family!). By the way, I'm not very sure about the price of their coin-operated self-service laundry but I heard that it is very affordable too. Perhaps you should check out their FB account for more info? [CLICK HERE] So tomorrow is Sunday..! I bet it's a "laundry day" for most of us. How about killing two birds with one stone then? DO YOUR LAUNDRY & SATISFY YOUR STOMACH as your laundry gets done! Sounds good, isn't it? *Ooopsie, totally forgot that the café operates everyday BUT Sunday!!! SORRRRRRRY* Any other cool places that you can think of maybe? Feel free to share them here!

P.s. All photos taken using my iPhone and they weren't edited. Only a few were uploaded anyway :)


the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Every dirty laundry has a story... So true :p

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Cute concept!

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
A must try "Seafood Chowder Soup"
#Nikitasrecommendation

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Succulent "in-house STEAK"

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Sexylicious "Banana Pillows"!!! #Nikitasrecommendation
I just started practicing good eating habits but sadly to find
myself already craving for this 'guilty pleasure' treat :(

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
The laundromat room

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
Eh..? Besides latest magazines and free Wi-Fi service available at the outlet,
looks like they also have these to offer ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment and following me...followed you back...:)
http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

Nasra said...

Salaam Sis, welcome back I hope the pilgrimage was everything you had hoped and more...Insh'Allah I hope to experience this momentum time in my lifetime Insh'Allah...and the post looks delicious...lol

Naomi said...

Hi girl, thanks for dropping by my blog! that dessert looks absolutely amazing!! Definitely followed back :)

naomi

Farida said...

Hello Nikita, I thought you were posting about something serious, hahaha until I read on...

This is certainly a cool place to hang out that offers great dishes too :)

Unknown said...

whoaaa....

CD said...

ingatkan pasal gossip artis ke hapa.. hehehe.. sis, nape gambar di-remove??