Sunday, February 17, 2013

Saturday Reflection

Among the wonderful things you can do in this life is to spend some quality time with your SISTER. And AWESOME is my favorite word to describe something great instead of using the word "great" itself... hahahha.

My eldest sis came to my house for a sleep over last night. I was quite surprised and excited when she called me a day earlier since she has a very very busy working life that she seldom had this kind of opportunity before. And so do I ever since I got married.. huh. So I cooked for her my famous "Fried Kuey Teow Hot Hot Heat" for dinner (hehe!) then had few cups of relaxing hot tea and there you go... We had our chit-chats about almost everything until 3am (we often did this during our teenage years!!). She even told me about her so-called 'crazy' plan this coming March that even our parents do not know! HAHAHAHAHA. And the best part was she brought me a bag of gifts (she just came back from London due to business trip). TRALALALALA~

Anyway, I did ask her to get me this 'specific edt' by NEXT (since I've sweet memory about it) but it turned out that she couldn't find it. So she bought me not only 1 but 4 items to cover.. tehee! Alhamdulillah. My sister is so generous... SHUKRAN!!!



Since I'm quite excited, hence, allow me to share on what are the items. Perhaps you'll get ideas on what's best to buy for your loved ones (according to your budget) and the right places to go if you're about to visit London. When I went there in November 2004, £1 equals to approximately MYR7 (urgghh!). However, looks like the latest currency rate has now dropped to approximately MYR5 (still 'spensive though but isn't it still a good news?). *Sparkling eyes* SO LET'S SEE THE INSIDE :D

SLING BAG by KATE SPADE NY
Price: £70 (after 50% discount)
Remarks: This gorgeous bag is best for most laptops. However, you can actually keep things you like depending on your creativity..... It's suitable for classes, meeting with clients, etc (if you prefer something fresh and look more feminine) 

My favorite color combination ;)









  
LONGCHAMP POUCH
Price: £27
Place: Harrods
Remarks: Well I'll definitely going to use it as my new make-up pouch :p

It's now time to replace the old pouch with the new one ^^v








  
COOL T-SHIRT FOR MY HUBBY 
Price: Approximately £4 (good material and not 'spensive!)
Remarks: Fine, so she bought 3 items for me + 1 for my dearest hubby... AHAH


FRIDE MAGNET
Price: £1
Place: Portobello Market
Remarks: A MUST BUY item for a serious collector like me




I'd like them all seriously (and a big fan of red as well.. *wink*). Anyway, I think it's just awesome when your sister has the same taste as yours or at least she knows about your likes and dislikes... May Allah bless my sister ;)))

Before I end up the post, I would love to share this inspiring Islamic quote with you:

"WHEN A PERSON USES HIS MONEY TO BUY GOODS FOR HIS FAMILY, 
HE SHOULD REALIZE THAT THE MONEY (WHICH HE IS SPENDING) 
AND THE BAG THAT HE IS CARRYING HAVE GREAT WEIGHT IN 
THE EYES OF ALLAH (SWT). THE MONEY THAT HE SPENDS 
ON HIS FAMILY OUTWEIGHS WHAT HE SPENDS 
IN THE PATH OF ALLAH. THE MONEY THAT 
HE SPENDS ON HIS KIDS AND HIS SPOUSE 
EARNS HIM MORE REWARD"
 -Habib Mohammed al Saggaf-

No comments: