Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Jumuah

Assalamu'alaikum and good day!

Another beautiful day for us. Thank You, Allah it's Friday! :)
Well it's always nice to be able to spend more time at home. Since I am now helping my dad with his business, therefore, my time is more flexible than before. It's awesome because I get to spend more time with my family nowadays (especially my dear hubby when he's back in town). However, I will not just sit and simply do nothing? Hence, my activity for today is to do the HOUSEKEEPING!!!


the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
My very first flower arrangement (though it's not that nice)
Looks like there's another side of me :p

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com

the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
I've tried to fully utilize what I have at the moment...
My Cambodia table runner and decorated candle holders got from a friend's wedding 


I'm going to reorganize our closets as well. Will update on my findings soon.. hehe. CIAO~~~

No comments: