Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Public Diary

Assalamu'alaikum. Hallo holla readers!~

Some of my friends did ask me on the blog's title. Well please take note that it's "The Expatriate'S Wife". Not "The Expatriate Wife". The apostrophe symbol and the letter S make all the difference! (suddenly this part reminds me of "Never Been Kissed" movie... hehehe). Perhaps some of you might also be wondering why I named it that way. *Ahemm* Aite, the next paragraph will tell... ;)

I am Malaysian and so does my hubby. However, he has been working overseas for years now and currently he works for a company located somewhere in the Middle East. Well too bad that I just couldn't follow him! Why? Because it's onshore/offshore related work and therefore, it's definitely not suitable to bring family there. So we only managed to see each other and spend some quality time together once in a while and just keep-going with our own life in normal days. Yeah, he's there and I'm here but both of us have dreams to pursue. And that is why it's indeed crucial for us to keep on supporting each other. Though it's a long distance relationship, In Shaa Allah everything will be fine and beautiful as long as we stay closer to each other's hearts. Anyway, I still hope that one day he'll get an opportunity to work somehere awesome so he'll be able to bring me together (I am actually 'forcing' myself to be positive here... HAHAHA). Well that's just about it! *LOL*

Basically my blog is my diary. It's just that I make it public. Hence, it's a PUBLIC DIARY I'd enjoy writing on it and to have wonderful people who are kind enough to read it (yeah, that's YOU!). To me, readers are just like friends... Anyway, I'd have plans for my blog this year and hopefully I'll have the courage to work them out! Besides sharing life stories, interests and blablabla, perhaps I am also going to make it more INFORMATIVE in order to benefit my readers. I'll try to have my blog posts in English as much as possible so that almost everyone can read it. However, I may also write them in my mother tongue (Malay Language) occasionally. ATTENTION: I am not going to have any controversial posts just to boost my blog traffic! A big NO NO NO for that. It's only going to be a nice & lovely public diary by the way! YAY. Aite, until now. Will be off to clinic soon to meet my doctor (a very nice and warm Chinese Muslim lady). Hope to see you guys in my next post! Wassalam.


Writing from the heart...


the expatriate's wife natashanordin.blogspot.com
I took this picture early one fine morning and SUBHANALLAH...
The Malays called it "Bunga Keladi". I just love gardening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st time i noe keladi have beautiful flower like this...
Hi my dear angah,if u dont mind to share, which clinic did u went to? O&G? Dntal? Optical? Hehe :-P

Nikita Kimistri said...

Hi Cik Jah. Yup, that's what my mom-in-law told me ;)