Sunday, February 3, 2013

Prologue

Assalamu'alaikum and hi~ First of all, welcome to my blog :) It has been a long long time since I've stopped posting any to my blog. The last article posted was somewhere in January 2009.. Unfortunately after reread them today, I'd seriously think it's better to keep them off because they're so embarrassing... HAHAHA. So I've finally decided to jump start this thing again with the 'new' me :p Well it has also been a while since I've given up on my bandlife (but that doesn't mean I'm giving up on music!). It's amazing how that 'beautiful & crazy' years passed by so quickly that honestly I'd feel like I'm still in my sweet 19.. huh. I've been through lots of changes in my life within these 8 consecutive years. From a so-called 'rock N roll hoohaa' undergraduate, met my hubby later (when I was almost 20), got engaged at the age of 23 and married at the age of 24. Once free-hair then started put on my hijab at 26... What else? So does my career transitions! From one company jumped to another. Employed, not employed, re-employed and self-employed at the same time! Well yeah, here I am. Still breathing. All praise be to You, Allah. Truly glad with who I am and what I have right now.. Aite, totally have no idea on what to write at the time being... hehe! Just would like to welcome everyone, hope to make new friends, share interests, life experiences, stories and perhaps also business (ahah!). It's already year 1434H/2013. Another new chapter begins for Ruffgurl Nikita.....

No comments: