Saturday, May 18, 2013

Yaa Thoybah!


Assalamu'alaikum and hi dearies!!!

Please note that In Shaa Allah I'll be off to Saudi Arabia for Umrah starting from tomorrow until the end of the month. Hence, I will not be able to respond to you at the time being. Do not hesitate to leave your comments and links or simply give me a shoutout via my Hollabox, ok? Ma'assalamah~ P.s. Just follow me and lemme know! I'll be very happy to follow you once I'm back. No worries...

I really love this famous Arabic song! It has few versions but I like this version the most! The lyrics are very deep and touching that I feel like wanna cry... Anyway, hope you'll like the song as much as I do ;)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

sayu je dengar lagu nie.. saya pon suka juga ya toyba, ya badrotim dan ya hanana

Unknown said...

Assalamualeykum dear sister!

MashaAllah, may Allah accept your umrah! I can't wait for you to come back and tell us all about your trip inshaAllah!

fiamanAllah wassalam

Aysha @ www.thecreativemuslimah.blogspot.com

Nikita Kimistri said...

Assalam Siti Aisyah...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Samala kita..! Sayapun suka ktiga2 lagu tu :)

Nikita Kimistri said...

Wa'alaikummussalam ya Aysha!

Thanks a lot for the du'a, sister. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, there are so many things to share here! In shaa Allah I'll update this blog very soon. Keep coming back ok? Take care :)