Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BFF for Real

WOMEN AND FRIENDSHIP. I've often heard people say that friendship among women usually won't last long. It's usually fragile compared to men. Hmm what do you say? Well I think I've slowly started to agree with it. My experience has taught me that once you got married, things will never be the same as they used to be. It's either you yourself have completely changed or perhaps your girlfriends just think that you're no longer suit them... huuhu. And that is why, I do really appreciate those who still keep in touch with me up until now. They're such darlings!~

Last few weeks, I had a nice dinner with my hubby and his old time best friend (together with his friendly wife) at "Nasi Lemak Mali's Corner" located in Taman Melati, Kuala Lumpur. Their signature "Nasi Lemak" was so delicious that no wonder the place is famous and crowded! It was my first time anyway.. HAHAHHA. I was too 'busy' enjoying the meal that I even forgot to take its picture. Hence, do help yourself by asking Mr. Google for more info, ok? :p Well my hubby told me that it used to be their favorite spot during his university years. The four of us had awesome conversation and I admit that I'd envy men for their friendship sometimes because it just seems that the friendship is so real like it'll last forever! *Ssshhhh...

"Making a million friends is NOT
a miracle. The miracle is to make
a friend who will STAND BY YOU
when millions are against you..."
- Unknown -


Anyway, life is full of mysteries. The best friends that you grew up with usually have the same gender as you and you always thought that it's going to be forever. But surprisingly in the end, you'll find your Best Friend Forever is actually the one with the opposite gender. It's your SPOUSE..! Heheh ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bila wanita kahwin msg2 ada tgghwb sendiri sampai ssh nk keep in touch atau pun msg2 rasa segan nk ggu kwn bila fkr dia dh ada suami dll.saya pun selalu lost contact dgn kwn2 rapat yg kahwin..lost camtu je..

Unknown said...

love your blog!

Im a new blogger and would love if you could check mine out
http://kateexo.blogspot.com.au

Nasra said...

Hey Nikita,
I enjoyed your post, Its true at times its difficult to maintain friendships whether people change or distance...Alx I have had the same core of close friends that I still can relate to even without seeing each other or regularly talking, since high school and I am more than grateful for it...I have also had a friend or two that I have (sad to say) lost touch with...

Nikita Kimistri said...

Thank you all for your honest feedbacks. Yup, that's what I actually feel about some of my close friends which I think I've 'accidentally' lost them.. :(